Monday, June 7, 2010

New Website = Behind on Blogging!

I apologize to those 12 or so regular followers I have on this Blog - I must admit the new website and all its capabilities for the posting of results, photos, news, etc. - I have simply gotten way behind on my Blogging. I will try and catch up in the next few weeks and hope I have some useful information to share.

One thing I do know is there are going to be some new Bloggers on this website very soon - as our new Director of Junior/Women's Golf will be posting important info on her Blog (the title is still a secret at this point) - but you will enjoy the creativity of Jessica Ross.

Plus, our talented intern, Julie Robinson, thinks she wants to become a Blogger as well - so you should be well informed as to the happenings of the ASGA!

June is a very busy month with the Men's and Mid-Senior Stroke 11th - 13th at Greystone's Cypress Creek Course; Mountain Valley Junior Boys and Girls Match Play at Foxwood 14th-18th and Monk Wade Father-Son on both courses at Greystone June 21-22; and we close the month with the Parent-Child June 27th in Hot Springs Village and USGA Junior Amateur Qualifying June 29th at Hot Springs C.C. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment