Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to Fox Tales

Welcome to Fox Tales, a new blog dedicated to the experiences of Jay Fox, Executive Director of the Arkansas State Golf Association. Quite a few people have been suggesting I write a blog, so here goes. Most of my writing will be about golf, the happenings of the ASGA, and of course the rules of golf.

This is my 19th year with the ASGA, 17 as Executive Director, after being hired in January 1991.

I have seen a lot and learned a lot in 19 years - about golf and of course about people. I think it was Sam Snead (or maybe Bobby Jones) that said "golf doesn't produce character, it reveals it."

If I have the quote wrong, maybe I am close as I am simply pulling it off the top of my head! Stay tuned for more information about golf in Arkansas and throughout the United States. There is also lots of information at www.asga.org - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment